Why buy from Heathrow Left Hand Drive Car Centre?
With access to one of the country’s largest selections of quality LHD cars, we are able to offer some of the most attractive left-hand-drive cars and the most competitive deals - in the most flexible of ways.
Located in comfortable showrooms near Heathrow Airport in West London (adjacent to the M25, M4 and M40, and just 20 minutes from the M1 (J21). We offer all of the benefits of a long-established, family-run business - which takes pride in offering the highest levels of customer service. We regularly buy and sell left-hand-drive vehilces with customers through out the UK and mainland Europe.
If you are looking to buy a left-hand-drive car before you move abroad – or simply to buy a higher spec lhd vehilce, give us a ring and we’ll see how we can help or advise you. We have particular expertise in exporting cars to and from Portugal, France and Spain, and can help you with all of the formalities.
To provide 100% customer satisfaction and the best customer service to insure that you come back time and time again. That’s why we promise to give every customer a great service, regardless of the amount you're spending with us.
Simply browse through our virtual showroom to find the left-hand-drive car of your choice. If you can't find the car you’re looking for, contact us on 0208 848 7407 or email us and we will contact you with a list of LHD cars that meet your requirements.
Buying a left-hand-drive car from the Heathrow LHD centre is hassle free and will save you time and money.
Legally, you can buy a LHD car from Europe on your own
But there are several possible pitfalls you should consider:
- You need to find a dealership and talk to them directly: you may not know if they’re a reputable company or speak your language.
- You may possibly end up paying more for your LHD car. As European dealers are more expensive than the UK!
- You can pay for the LHD car in your native currency saving on exchange rates.
- If something goes wrong, you'll only be protected by the prevailing contract laws in whichever country the dealer is located.
- You'll have to deal with unfamiliar documentation often in a language your not familiar with.
- You'll have to arrange your own left-hand-drive insurance
- You'll have to make your own transport arrangements
Alternatively, you can buy your LHD car from us and save time and money.